Tuesday, 5 October 2010


ok so thought i'd give the putting in a few pics thing!! this is my holme loadge aka albany and is my 'forever house' that i totally adore and will never part with!! i have 4 rooms decorated so far, i am taking my time and spending far too much getting the exact things i want in here. i have done the halls/stairs, dining room, kitchen, main bedroom and nursery. pics of the nursery to follow tomorrow when i get my prized possession through the post to take pride of place! so here are my rooms so far -





will post pics of main bedroom and nursery tomorrow when i take them. after the nursery has had its finishing touches this house will be being closed up for a few months while i concentrate on other projects.






























1 comment:

  1. Well done, Vicky! I'm not sure if I have seen your Holme Lodge before, so it is great to be able to see it now. :~)

    ReplyDelete